DETAILS AIRPORT TRANSFER
Whether your flight departs from Frankfurt Airport or Franz-Josef-Strauß (Munich), whether you want to go to Cologne-Bonn Airport or Aéroport de Strasbourg - our fleet of Limousines and Sprinters serves ten of the most popular airports in Central Europe upon customer request. Passengers will be picked up at home and brought to the gate of the departure terminal.
Get picked up comfortably at home and pick up fellow travelers along the way to Frankfurt Airport, sharing the fare with them. 40 years ago, this service laid the foundation for TLS-Heidelberg. Starting from Friday, September 15th, 2023 (bookable from August 15th), we finally resume our TLS Airport Shuttle on a trial basis. We have carefully adapted this classic service to meet the needs of our time.
Hit the Autobahn to Frankfurt:
- New: Passenger boarding in Heidelberg, its neighboring towns, and along the route only
- New: Passenger boarding at 3 locations per trip maximum
- New: Fixed pick-up times (will be announced by email the day before)
- New: Groups of 5-8 people get an exclusive shuttle (no additional passenger boarding)
On Time in Heidelberg
- New: Fixed departure times at Frankfurt Airport
Download: Timetable and Airport-Shuttle Prices 2023 *
* all prices plus local surcharge for collections outside Heidelberg
How can I book the Airport-Shuttle?
Please book by phone at: +49 (0)6221 770077 or by email at: firstname.lastname@example.org
What happens if I miss the shuttle at the airport?
If there is another shuttle spot available on the same day, you can use it at no additional cost. In case the ride does not take place, a fee of 50% of the fare will be charged.
FRANKFURT AIRPORT (FRA)
- Germany's largest commercial airport
- More than 60 million passengers per year
- One of the world's most important aviation hubs
Further TLS News
Single Trips to the Airport
With the reintroduction of our TLS Airport Shuttle, we are gradually returning to the pre-pandemic price structure for our single trip services. For booking exclusive direct rides on the routes HD-FRA and FRA-HD, from August 1st on, we will charge EUR 145 instead of the regular EUR 150.
TLS Night Surcharge
From August 1st on, we will apply a night surcharge of EUR 25 on routes to and from the airport. This surcharge is a flat rate per trip and will it apply between 08 pm - 06 am.